Thursday, April 1, 2010

Monster Bikes For Real (XBHP)










Hey! This blog is dedicated to all my lovely friends (Bikers and Non-Bikers) who are passionate about riding and curious to know about the monstrous bikes in India. It is dedicated even for the ladies who love to be a pillion on the bikes of their boyfriends and can push them to buy of these hulks..ha ha..So, lets turn on the ignition and press the button to start the ride.


XBHP Dhaba, New Delhi, 28th March 2010 (Time: 0630 hours)
Well, I was the first one to reach the place early in the morning before ETA and parked my bike opposite the Dhaba. It was pin drop silence at that time and I could hear the birds sweet chirping. But I was there to hear the sound of the surprise Superbike(s) which would be soon in front of my eyes..he he...


After waiting for at least 15 minutes, then came the surprise, the one and only HONDA CB1000R ridden by our very own XBHP creator Sundeep Sir. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the bike. The machine made an immediate impact on my mind and I was very impressed by the design. The color also did attract my attention because it was different. Finally, bike was parked parallel to a wall away from the main parking lot opposite the Dhaba. I met Sundeep Sir for the first time and it was a great experience to meet him because he comes once in a blue moon..ha ha..straight away he advised me to buy nice gear for myself which I would purchase pretty soon. Then he opened his bag which was full of cameras and lens. He does inspire me to do photography. Then I went into some parallel world of my own imagining myself riding that bike on full throttle but returned to the normal world because building castles in the air can't really help you own one.


Anyways, now I will tell you the impression of the bike on me. It was an excellent impression. The bike looks hunky, powerful and attractive. The naked bike (naked is without the fairing), has got a 1000cc engine, single side swing arm (pure engineering!!!), good for Indian Roads, projector headlamps and strong alloy wheels. Talking about the rider's comfort, the seat is really comfortable and we can expect less complaints of back pain during long rides. The best part is that its not that heavy as I was expecting it to be when I saw the bike for the first few seconds. So, most of the members were interviewed to give a feedback of the bike. It was a good session. The surprise was over and came out the biker's favorite weapon called the Camera. I took a lot of pictures of the bike from every angle simultaneously appreciating the beautiful creation.


Dear Reader, the party isn't over yet. There is more to it. Please welcome, Yamaha R1 to the celebrations ridden by Ken Sir. I could hear the sound of the bike very clearly, even when it was out of sight I could promptly say its the Yamaha Beast. Black in color, excellent design and gives you the required performance. This time I was trying to be in the real world..ha ha..Again cameras started capturing the looks of the bike which were mind blowing, in the mean time I kept checking the battery status of my camera because I don't wanna end up having least pictures of the event and it was full unlike my bike's fuel tank. Sometimes I wonder when luck favors you then you can even reach the planet Mars in a day...ha ha ha..


Now another Japanese beauty enters the party namely Suzuki Intruder just like a Harley (American Production) ridden by Anurag Ashok Sir. Its a complete muscle bike, 1800cc engine, size of the tires is equal to 15 tires of Bajaj XCD or may be more..ha ha..Lots of rubber in the machine. Looking at the bike, I wondered what would it cost to maintain this. Ok! Enough of wondering stuff. But the bike is seriously a monster to handle. The V-Twin Engine was shining like a brand new piece just out of the showroom. I mean guys, every single part of the bike was sparkling and you could go blind watching it. Anyways, all of a sudden the Intruder was surrounded by members admiring the engineering and all of us forgot about the bike of the moment (Honda CB1000R).


Lastly, entered the Kawasaki Ninja 12R with a heart throbbing sound of the exhaust ridden by Arjun Sir and he really does give a full throttle force to the bike. Black color, 1200cc engine and single exhaust pipe. Good for racing on nice roads. The bike was old so didn't attract much attention. Another reason was that I had seen the bike earlier also. Again I took photos of the bike, seriously can't resist clicking..ha ha..


After having a thorough look at the three superbikes and taking a lot of pictures of them I headed straight to the Dhaba for my lovely Paneer Paranthas and two bottles of chilled 7UP. I miss them the whole week till Sunday arrives. Thanks to all the members of the XBHP team to make this meeting successful and I enjoyed a lot. Sundeep Sir hope to see you again and with more surprises for us. Thank you so much. What a day: Japanese beauties along with Indian food lovely!!! Too good!!!! XBHP ROCKS \m/


Regards,
Adhip Varma









No comments:

Post a Comment